Finding The Right Office Location: What To Look For?
When evaluating business locations, compare them against this checklist of features:
* Proximity to customer base.
* Affordable rent (watch for hidden costs).
* Proximity to suppliers.
* Proximity to employees.
* Availability of parking.
* Ease of entrance and exit.
* Functionality of space for specific business needs.
* Utility costs.
* Proximity to transportation.
* Visibility of location.
* Appearance of area, building or shopping center.
* Flexibility of site for growth.
* Zoning regulations.