Presenting To Potential Investors
A few minutes isn't a lot of time to share your vision and dream with potential investors. Whether you're standing before a group of investors or discussing your enterprise over the phone, being prepared is the only way to make the most of your brief opportunity.
Here are a few tips:
* Share the basic company information (company name, where located, what you do).
* Describe the status of the business, including market size, management, etc.
* Explain your dollar requirements and how you will use the funds.
* Practice, practice, practice.
* Videotape yourself and look for ways to improve.