Six Ways To Economically Use Direct Mail
Here are some simple direct mail tips to follow, provided by Diane Carson, co-owner of Marketing Xperience LLC, a full-service outsource marketing department
1. Hire a professional marketing company to design a direct mail campaign and execute the plan.
2. Mail on Monday to arrive Tuesday—the slowest day of the week.
3. Use inexpensive postcards to keep your name in front of potential customers.
4. “Certified Mail” grabs potential customer’s attention instead of more expensive mail and package delivery services.
5. Send out a small initial sample and test. Tweak or change the offer in subsequent mailings.
6. Update databases regularly.
For more information on direct marketing, visit the Direct Marketing Association website. Click Here.