Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Thoughts With Military And Families

My wife just came back from a one-month training assignment for her corporate job. She spent 30 days in a North Carolina Embassy Suites. Myself, on the other hand, spent 30 days here in St. Louis running a company and looking after a 4-year-old boy. Let me tell you, it was no easy task. The training left me as a single parent and my son without his mother. Those 30 days were not easy for either of us.
As I found myself complaining about getting no sleep, running from here and there, not spending enough time on the business, etc., I started to think about the military families that have been doing this same thing for 12 months or 15 months. I can't imagine. These spouses are wearing many hats, and we should all be very proud.
On this July 4th week, my thoughts and prayers go out to our military and their families for their never-ending sacrifice.
God bless.
--Ron Ameln, SBM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home